We are a consultancy that drives major reforms in health and education around the world.
In health, we contribute towards improving global immunization rates. To date, we have supported governments across Asia, Africa, and South America to radically increase immunization coverage and improve access to basic healthcare facilities, prenatal and maternity clinics in remote areas. Our education projects in South America and the Middle East have successfully provided access to basic education for millions of children.
We work in teams to support senior government officials (typically at ministerial or prime-ministerial level) in driving rapid reforms. The success of our projects depends on the dedication, development, and excellent work of our teams.
- Prepare journal entries and ensure that the general ledger activity is accurate and complete;
- Responsible for quarterly and year-end financial close for key areas including cash, prepaids, fixed assets, and accruals;
- Preparing controlling reports on a monthly and ad-hoc basis;
- Responsible for statutory and tax accounting, supporting audit requests, data compilation, and maintenance of ledgers;
- Preparing balance sheet account reconciliation; follow up on open items and rectify any anomalies encountered;
- Responsible for all management accounting aspects;
- Responsible for all aspects of invoices and accounts payable related matters;
- Acts as the main contact person for Budapest and Switzerland for issue resolution for all financial matters, requests, and advisory;
- Acts as a subject matter expert and/or resource to others in the area of payroll processing;
- Analyzes and responds to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures;
- Process monthly payroll changes (salary, benefits, deductions) according to payroll documents.
We Look For
- Excellent English and Hungarian language knowledge;
- German is a plus;
- 3-5 years of end-to-end accounting experience in IFRS/HAS;
- Understanding of the composition of financial statements (Cash Flow, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet) and key financial metrics;
- Ability to learn/ understand Standard & Processes quickly and adhere to them accurately;
- Compliance & controllership mindset;
- Experience in working with Swiss companies is a plus;
- Proficient Excel skills;
- Good communication;
- Outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Strong drive and motivation;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Interest in social issues and healthcare;
- Motivation to join our organization.
- A competitive compensation package;
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy;
- The opportunity to drive a truly impactful set of reforms.