Duration of the contract: permanent
We are a consultancy that drives major reforms in health and education around the world.
In health, we contribute towards improving global immunization rates. To date, we have supported governments across Asia, Africa, and South America to radically increase immunization coverage and improve access to basic healthcare facilities, prenatal and maternity clinics in remote areas. Our education projects in South America and the Middle East have successfully provided access to basic education for millions of children.
We work in teams to support senior government officials (typically at ministerial or prime-ministerial level) in driving rapid reforms. The success of our projects depends on the dedication, development, and excellent work of our teams.
- Prepare journal entries and ensure that the general ledger activity is accurate and complete;
- Support monthly and year-end financial close for key areas including cash, prepaids, fixed assets, and accruals;
- Support implementation new project initiatives towards integration of the company
- Support internal control functions
- Preparing controlling reports on a monthly and ad-hoc basis;
- Support statutory and tax accounting, supporting audit requests, data compilation, and maintenance of ledgers;
- Preparing balance sheet account reconciliation; follow up on open items and rectify any anomalies encountered;
- Acts as the contact person for external accounting firms for issue resolution for all financial matters, requests, and advisory;
- Acts as a subject matter expert and/or resource to others in the area of payroll processing;
- Analyzes and responds to complex matters requiring comprehensive knowledge of payroll policies and procedures;
- Process monthly payroll changes (salary, benefits, deductions) according to payroll documents.
We Look For
- Minimum 2 years of financial accounting experience in IFRS/HAS/US GAAP
- Understanding of the composition of financial statements (Cash Flow, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet) and key financial metrics;
- Ability to learn/ understand Standard & Processes quickly and adhere to them accurately;
- Compliance & controllership mindset;
- Proficient Excel skills;
- Excellent English and Hungarian language knowledge;
- Good communication;
- Outstanding problem-solving skills;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills;
- Motivation to join our organization.
- A competitive compensation package;
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy;
- Opportunity to learn and grow in an enthusiastic and supportive team;
- See your work have a tangible impact on health and education services every day;
- Yearly global team meeting.